Friday, August 28, 2009

2 weeks down

Well this is the end of my second full week of "working". You know, this working while on vacation is really getting in the way!!! All kidding aside, the work has been great, learned a lot of new things and have gotten everything here all caught up - I'm afraid they aren't going to let me come back home!!!

Would I do this again, YES, but probably for a shorter period of time, 30 days would be good. 60 days is a long time to be away from my family and friends. If I would have had more time to prepare for this trip, that might have helped, but I am surviving. I am moving to the Marriott Renissannce Hotel (right next to where I am now). It's a much cozier feeling room, also with a kitchen and laundry facilities. Those two combined have helped me cut back on my expenses - thus being able to afford my trip to Paris.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment