Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Paris - here I come!

Well I made a reservation last night to Paris for 9/5-6. Now I have to find a hotel. I had been trying to book this on the internet and encountered problem after problem. In the European site I could not put my US home adress mailing address. On the US side I could not use a Brussels mailing address, so I just walked (again) down to the train station and bought my tickets. Well, am I glad I did. They were MUCH cheaper than on the internet, plus not having to pay a shipping and handling fee! I may also go to London around 9/19, it was pretty cheap too, so if anyone has a good recommendation for a hotel in Londan, speak up!! The same with Paris!!

I am getting very comfortable now, not getting lost. Only real problem I have is my heels are cracked terribly, today I had to wear tennis shoes into the office, brought dress shoes with me, but they ARE NOT going on unless I get up from my desk!!!

I am off to Amsterdam this weekend, just bought my ticket this morning. The forecast isn't all that great, but it's a hit or miss here too, just like Indiana!!

1 comment:

  1. i was in paris a couple of years ago and stayed at a nice place in the latin quarter, i think. i am SO jealous - paris is my fave place ever. i'll write and tell you the name of the hotel. it was reasonable and nice.

    ReplyDelete